Search our Jobs
Business Development Manager - Education / Travel
- L3 4BJ, Liverpool, Merseyside, England
Business Development Manager – Education / Travel
We have an outstanding opportunity for an experienced Business Development professional to join a leading provider of Sister School Partnerships and Student exchanges. We have an exciting opportunity for a confident, world experienced candidate, that has a keen interest in improving global education. The role is based in Liverpool but will also be required to travel in the UK to meet with partners or with hosting groups.
The position will ideally suit someone with a background in hunter sales activity with ideally experience in the education sector is preferable but not essential. This position is suitable for those with experience in successfully working with Senior leadership teams within schools. The ideal candidate will have worked with Local Authority and/or Multi–Academy trust teams.
You will be working in a sales capacity to bring new schools onto any of our products/programs. Once the new school/account has been won you’ll then hand this relationship over to the UK Sales Account Manager to build the long-term partnership. You’ll ensure that the customer relationship is kept strong and high levels of satisfaction in all programs that are sold to the school account.
Responsibilities / Skills required:
- High functional ability with IT, computers, platforms, social and mobile.
- Organised with attention to high levels of detail in all aspects of work.
- Drives and/or can travel the UK and to China when needed, your own car is essential for this role.
- Able to deliver confident presentations.
- Is accurate in written communications and recordings.
- Capable of working independently to hit targets and KPI’s.
- Able to work effectively in an international team environment.
- Capable of working together as a team spanning departments. Capable of running an effective promotion and project to completion.
- Confident to take the lead on finding new business, cold call/email and tailor communication style to the stakeholder in question.
- This role will require you to work heavily on the acquisition of new school account contacts, selling our various products/programs and services to the school accounts.
CV Screen is recruiting for a leading organisation who have a strong brand within their sector and offer great career prospects.
Who will suit the role?
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Business Development professional ideally from the education industry, but this role will also suit someone from the travel industry too.
Salary / Benefits:
A salary range of up to £25,000 is available as a basic salary with an OTE of £35,000 plus bonus
Please send your CV to Mark Chaumeton of CV Screen in strict confidence, CV Screen is the Recruitment Agency managing this vacancy.
Business Development Manager
Based in Liverpool